[phpa] Re: file not found errors after installing phpa

  • From: Peter Bowyer <reywob@xxxxxxx>
  • To: phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 07:17:00 +0000

At 10:47 PM 2/3/02 +0000, you wrote:
>Hmm, would be useful to know if the other reports were also with the FreeBSD
>version and if the issue went away. I would expect errors in the apache log.
>Presumably the FreeBSD 4.3 PHPA was installed?

Yes.  Do you know if the 1.2p1 release for FreeBSD 4.5 would also
work?  Most hosting providers seem to lag behind with OS updates (Verio
only upgraded to 4.4 when 4.5 was announced).

Thanks,
Peter.

--oOo--
Narrow Gauge on the web - photos, directory and forums!
http://www.narrow-gauge.co.uk
--oOo--
Glenbranter - Scottish narrow gauge in 009
http://glenbranter.narrow-gauge.co.uk
--oOo--