[phoenixdiy] Re: Segway competitor?

  • From: Christopher Coleman <ccole@xxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenixdiy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 09:43:45 -0700

Ha! Thanks Matt(s).
Since we are on the subject, I've been thinking about selling the
mono-skate. Anyone in the group have any interest?
For those who don't know what it is http://chriscoleman.com/stuff/?page_id=5
Make me an offer at chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A caveat, it probably needs new
batteries and it absolutely needs someone capable of programming/tweaking,
basically refining what I've started.

Also, for future meetings/topics, I can offer up a place and a topic. The
place is my house, roughly 1/2 mile from Mill/University. It's good for
outdoor meeting/bbq. So if everyone would like a more casual setting near
ASU, it's available.

Topic: there was some discussion in the past about cnc. I replied but I
think my reply got bounced because I sent it from the wrong account. Anyhow,
if anyone's still interested in some cnc discussion, let's do it. I've
scratch built a number of cnc machines and have converted a few mills/lathes
and currently have a fairly interesting portable cnc, geared primarily
towards plasma cutting.

Regards,
Chris