[phoenixdiy] Re: Segway competitor?

  • From: Mark Rehorst <rehorstmark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenixdiy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 20:29:37 -0400

 I'd like to hear about it.? I am afraid I don't have much to offer in this
realm- if I did my finances would be a lot better than they are now!

I just got an SX10 and I'm scared to death to have it in the same room with the
VDG.? It is producing 8" sparks which I think translates to 400 kV.?
Everything around it gets charged.? It hasn't killed my watch yet, so maybe it
is OK to bring the camera close enough to shoot some pictures of the sparks.

?
Find me on MySpace and be my friend!