[phoenixdiy] Dates for some Phx DIY skillshares ????

  • From: Diva Drumma <drum-core@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: phxdiy email list <phoenixdiy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 09:36:09 -0600

Hello all,

I'm excited and ready to get these events happening for the Phx DIY craft group.

*Small business skill/info share day....
*Craft swap/supplies swap - (not to clash with craft swap o rama rama in April)
*Rubber inner tube bags recycling.

and lots more stuff to share with you all........

Can someone please let me know days what days space would be available
at CONSPIRE ??  I need to start working on the publicity.

And most importantly do people want to come to these?
What interest is there ??

Also I will be doing a recycled rubber tube workshop over in Tempe
at Bike Saviours sometime in April/May.
More details to come. It will be FREE /donation to the bike co op.

Am excited to be getting involved with Phx DIY, Conspire and more stuff since
 my move to PHX.
I have the time and the energy so let's make it happen.

PS I have a page up now of my craft/performance etc. Check it out
and add me!
www.myspace.com/lusciousarts@xxxxxxxx

and my personal page..
www.myspace.com/ziggyluscious
Linda
drum-core@xxxxxxxx

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.  Check it out.
Get quick access to your favorite MSN content with Internet Explorer 8.