Re: [PCWorks] Windows 7 will include XP SP3

  • From: Hugh Vandervoort <hughv2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 14:54:40 -0400

There might be some killer feature in Window 7 that I really need, but I
have yet to see it.
When  build my next PC I might be interested, but I used Vista for long
enough to really despise it, and W 7, though much better, can't do
anything I can't do with XP.
MS is no longer innovative, and they'll pay in the long run.