Re: [PCWorks] Where can you ACTUALLY DOWNLOAD RealPlayer?

  • From: Peter Kaulback <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 00:41:17 -0400

Well I have never seen WMP take back file types as you have described
Clint. Perhaps you have some setting enabled? Like Quicktime does take
back file types if you allow it to do so.

I have had the Divx player and SMPlayer use wma and wmv files with no
problems coming from WMP for quite some time.

Peter Kaulback