Re: [PCWorks] Search applet and Users applet blank

  • From: james@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 04:01:40 -0500

   A search in one of my favorite DLL library sites indicates that the
jscript.dll is a Microsoft JScript. The common errors that come from a
missing jscript.dll are File Not Found, Missing File, Exception
Errors. Other problems may also occur, but these are the most common.
jscript.dll is a function which gives extra functionality for
Microsoft JavaScript. When I did a search on my personal computer for
the jscript.dll file to see where it is located on my machine, I found
three located in various folders within the AllData application that I
have installed.

   You can download the jscript.dll by visiting the following link:

   http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?jscript[1]

   My goal, here, was to give you as much detail as possible about
this .dll. I hope that this helps.

   -James R. Henry,
www.DuoBiz.com[2]

   Quoting Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> I'm not familiar with a JScript32.dll file.  Even if it's for
> IE7 only, there should be info on it, yet it doesn't appear in
> any search engines.  Are you sure it's not script.dll or
> jscript.dll?
>
> What happens when you right click the HD > Search, then drag a
> shortcut from that to the Desktop or Start Menu?
>
> You say WMP won't play files, so what exactly happens when you
> try it?  Does WMP open then there's some kind of error, or it
> won't open at all?
> -Clint
>
> God Bless
> Clint Hamilton, Owner