-=PCTechTalk=- Re: registry cleaner

  • From: "4catznme" <my2punkin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 16:28:53 -0700

I know there are different kinds but they scare me...I had one that kept
deleteing all the temp files that I needed for a program. tho why it needed
temp files beats me but it woudln't work without them... but it still scares
me. I really do wonder if they are more trouble than they should be....
ml