-=PCTechTalk=- Re: registry cleaner

  • From: "4catznme" <my2punkin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 19:35:21 -0700

So am I now--more than a bit shy...It really bothers me. I have used Easy
Cleaner too and had the same problem.. it cleaned out more than it should
have...as much as I would like to use such products eckkkk. I also use
cleanup. so far so good. I don't have it set to do temp files because that
got me introuble more than once. Its really hard to know how to handle it
all.
~*~Mary Lou~*~
my2punkin@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/tpc/ERA_092006_ARS