-=PCTechTalk=- Re: microsoft word hanging up

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 15:34:57 -0400

HI Troth,

I already had two other user accounts, one for mom, one for neice.  I tried
those docs already in neices opened fine, had to create one for moms
account, opened fine.  I had shut down computer and cut it back on though.
When I went back to my user account, docs opened okay.  But they do open
okay at times and sometimes restarting computer will make them open easier.
But then they go back to taking minutes to open.  Will leave computer on
awhile and see when they are hanging up again and switch users and try other
accounts then.

thanks,
christy