-=PCTechTalk=- Re: -=PCTechTalk=-Mods and owners

  • From: "Joyce" <jmcclure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 14:18:34 -0500

KC, Thanks for the update.  I thought I had seen something about a new owner
but it kind of slipped by me.  Anyway, thanks for carrying on and doing such
a good job of keeping everyone on track.  You have a good group of mods
helping you too and it is much appreciated by those of us who are always in
search of answers.
I did have a note from G-Man in April of this year that indicated he would
be back soon.  So maybe he will come back on board as a moderator--or just
contribute from time to time.
Thanks again for all the time and effort you have put into the group.
Joyce