-=PCTechTalk=- Re: -=PCTechTalk=-Mods and owners

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Joyce <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 09:17:48 -0700

Oh my gosh..............that was a SECRET!!!  You weren't supposed to
tell!
Yes, it was, indeed, Master NetLord - a nickname and account I used
for many, many years.  I gave it up to get rid of SPAM among other
things  <chuckle>

   Regards from

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
           ,,,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬
    Cincinnati, Ohio
 Scottsdale, Arizona
 ==========<[0]>===========
 Monday  10/3/2005  9:14:25 AM

 Genius is eternal patience.

 -- Michelangelo

==========<[O]>==========
On Mon, 3 Oct 2005 09:56:52 -0500, Joyce wrote:
  | Now that's what I call loyalty and dedication to "The Master"!
  | Those who have been around for a few years will remember that KC
  | used to be Master Netlord. When I first started to address an
  | inquiry to "Master", it kind of made me gulp and swallow hard. :-)
  | In any case, we have a great group and a little fun along the
  | way. Right?? Joyce (used to be SandiBeach)

  |  |
  |  | KC is our leader. VIVA KC... VIVA KC!!!
  |  |
  |  | Sir Troth
  |  | ICQ #1717439
  |  | AIM/AOL: SirTrothX