-=PCTechTalk=- Re: dingbat fonts?

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 09:13:53 -0700

Dingbats also write e-mails.......this response was written by a
dingbat..........at least I've certainly been called a dingbat a time
or two <G>
   Regards from

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
           ,,,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬
    Cincinnati, Ohio
 Scottsdale, Arizona
 Monday  10/3/2005  9:12:42 AM

 Mondays are an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life.