-=PCTechTalk=- Re: -=PCTechTalk=-Mods and owners

  • From: "Joyce" <jmcclure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 09:56:52 -0500

Now that's what I call loyalty and dedication to "The Master"!  Those who
have been around for a few years will remember that KC used to be Master
Netlord. When I first started to address an inquiry to "Master", it kind of
made me gulp and swallow hard. :-)
In any case, we have a great group and a little fun along the way. Right??
Joyce
(used to be SandiBeach)