-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help with zone alarm pls

  • From: " milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 06:21:18 -0800

Sounds kinda like you may need to reinstall ZA?  Whenever a program comes up
that hasn't been oked by ZA once ZA is installed ZA askes for permission to
let that program connect..Otherwise ZA would be of no use..  Maybe give the
reinstall a try. FIRST do a complete uninstall via control panel, then check
Windows ex. for any left over folder remnants then a search for ZA
files..THEN do reinstall...that;s the process I use before reinstallation.