-=PCTechTalk=- Re: System Restore

  • From: "Joyce" <jmcclure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 16:02:14 -0600

Thanks to all who have replied.  I feel better!  I would welcome further
comments and discussion though to provide clarification and maybe site some
instances whereby System Restore should not be used.
Another question.  I have Norton SystemWorks and just noted that I have Go
Back.  How is that different from System Restore?
Joyce