-=PCTechTalk=- help with zone alarm pls

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 23:59:31 -0500

HI everyone,

I need help fixing zone alarm to allow my email to go through.  I use cox
cable on this computer to connect.  I use OE for my email.  I have windows
XP OS, home version.  I dont know how to add my email carrier OE address to
zone alarm to allow it to go through.

Can anyone help, I have to shut zone alarm down each time to check email and
it is a pain.  My settings are fine on zone alarm, on medium like on my
other computer in which I have no problem with email.  I do use a earthlink
dial up on the other computer and cox cable on this one.  But I use OE on
both for email.

thanks,
christy