-=PCTechTalk=- Re: anitviral

  • From: <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 19:34:17 -0700

I have had Norton SystemWorks for a couple of years now.  I had it when it
first came out and I found it was not all that user friendly and took too
many system resources.

Now..I love it.  It is neat, does the job..is not jumping up in your face
every five minutes...does not seem to hog my resources..and keeps my machine
a lean mean computing machine....(No I was not a marine..but I was married
to one...lol!)

I have Norton SystemWorks 2003 and Personal Firewall.  I love them both.  No
popups, etc.

I recently went through an epic with Norton because of a problem..and had to
uninstall and reinstall..and had to go to the web site and download and
print several articles..and did survive it..even editing the registry.  I am
so happy to say I am alive and well...lol!

I also had system restore set and I have Go Back... the only other program I
think is a must is CleanUp!

These are my personal preferences.

Hope this info helps...

Rose