-=PCTechTalk=- anitviral

  • From: " milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctechtalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 13:54:48 -0700

wondering..my computer came with Norton 2003. SOMEHOW I deleted it..I am not
used to XP system yet and I probably hit that removal button by mistake.. or
something..now I would like to get it back again but it was trashed. Don't
know if I can get it off the restore disk without completely redoing the
WHOLE restore or not.
My thought is I am now using AVG anitviral and I wonder is it REALLY worth
it to either buy Norton again  or just stick with AVG???

             Mary Lou
     kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

---