-=PCTechTalk=- Re: all in 1 fax printer coperiers and scanners?

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 12:34:09 -0400

Hank,
    How good is your screen reader at describing tables?  The HP site has
exactly what you're after, but the comparison betwen models is shown in a
table.  Each model occupies a different column within this table and the
features they compare are shown within the very first of these columns.  If
you want to test it, have a look at the link below.  If you have problems
'reading' it, let me know what you really are looking for as far as features
and I'll try to whittle down the options for you.

http://tinyurl.com/635qmc

Peace,
Gman