-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Workaround to Sudden Loss of Internet Access Problem

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 05:02:37 -0400

I have now tested the update and am happy to report that it allows the
update without a hitch.  If you are running any version of ZA on either a
Win2000 or WinXP system, go ahead and download the update for your
particular system type and install it as an update.  It will automatically
use your serial number from the previous installation and will negate the
bad effects broughton by this Windows update.

Peace,
Gman