-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Workaround to Sudden Loss of Internet Access Problem

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 15:04:13 -0400

HB,
    You can let all of the updates run other than 951748.  If you haven't
already updated to SP3, hold off on that one, too.

    Next, download and install the newest version of ZA.  If you have a paid
version, 7.00.483.000 will accept your serial number from 6.5.x as payment
in full.  You can then run the install as an "Update/Upgrade" to preserve
your settings, or as a "Clean" install to start fresh.  Since you'll be
running an entirely different version number (6 vs. 7), I suggest doing a
clean install to allow you to see how much the program has been improved as
you teach it your preferences.

    Once the new one is installed, go ahead and be sure to install the
951748 update.  Whether or not you also install SP3 is completely up to
you..

Peace,
Gman