-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Using DVD-RW's in Windows

  • From: "Patti or Ken" <patken@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 20:41:01 +1200

Sorry I'm so long getting back to you.
I have resolved the problem of not being able to use the DVD-RW as a
"floppy"
After an hour long phone call with my grandson he talked me through the
registry entries and we deleted something! Don't ask, My head is a whirl!
I now can use Nero. It does as you say, it erases when I am reusing the
disc. Not as easy as the drag and drop of InCd but safer by the sounds of
it.

I am having some trouble with messages telling me that I have a file not
working.... a .dll.  I will make notes when it happens next time and pick
your brains again.

Thanks for your time...

BTW Hi Roger, long time no see, :-)
Patti