-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Using DVD-RW's in Windows

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 23:59:18 -0400

Hi Patti,
    Sorry to hear you're having these problems.  I tend to agree with your
tech that it was probably related to the use of InCD, which is always a
nightmare when it goes bad.

    So, help me understand a little better what's going on now.  Are you
trying to reclaim stuff that's currently on DVD-RZ disks or are you looking
for a way to put stuff onto them?

Peace,
Gman