-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Using DVD-RW's in Windows

  • From: "Patti or Ken" <patken@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 21:05:54 +1200

Thanks for your message Gman.

These are DVD-RW discs. They have been formated in InCd. I am able to copy
the files off onto the hard drive but can not delete them off the disc.
I get a message to use the "Format this Cd" task. But I get another message
from the CD Writing wizard saying it cannot finish erasing the disc.
I use the RW discs because I want to be able to get rid if the files when
I'm finished with them. Then I put more on.
Hope you can understand this.
Thanks
Patti