-=PCTechTalk=- Using DVD-RW's in Windows

  • From: <calsha@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 20:36:10 +1200

I have a question about drop and drag using DVD-RW discs in WinXP.
I have had to have a complete re-install of my C drive. I had lost the
driver for my cd/dvd drive and no effort on my tech's part could get it to
work!
He tells me it was probably caused through me using INCD which I installed
from a Nero 6 disc.
Now I can't work out if I can put my files, mainly audio books over to
DVD-RW's using drop and drag from my hard drive.

I have looked at several forums (found by searching) but can't see anything
there.

I have Windows Media Player 11, can I do it from there?
Please, I hope there is help out there.
I have a lot of DVD-RW discs I want to be able to use.

Patti