-=PCTechTalk=- Re: What to do?

  • From: "Terry Miller" <terrymiller@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 19:22:04 -0600

I had this happen for a while, but it was updates to the live update,
not actual virus definitions.  Then one day it finally installed, don't
know what the problem was.  You should be able to check your
subscription status by opening Nortons.  Mine tells me how
many days I have left at the bottom of the screen.

Ms. Terry Miller
Independent Representative #52911
Immunotec Research  http://wakeup.to/healthyprofits