-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Tablet - Toshiba 10.1

  • From: "RecklessMaverick" <recklessmaverick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 00:52:40 -0500

Sandy,  When you switch from USB to wireless you may need to uninstall and
then reinstall.  With my wireless Canon selecting USB *OR* Wireless is set
during installation.  It may also be possible to install wireless as a
second printer so you have the USB option available if you need.

Rose,  How did the transition from a Windows device to an Android device go
for you?  I've been seriously looking at the Acer Iconia W500 because it is
a Win 7 device and comes with a keyboard/docking station that turns it into
a notebook.  One really nice thing about the Thrive is the battery is the
batter can be removed and replaced by the end user.  Other tablets have to
be sent in to the manufacturer or other service center to get the battery
replaced.

Don