-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Tablet - Toshiba 10.1

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 15:44:02 -0600

Rose, have you tried g-mail?  That is what I use part of the time.  I still
have Outlook Express and have my SandiBeach addy with g-mail popped into it.
When I go to Windows 7 I will have to say goodbye to OE but I have heard
that most people like Windows Live Mail.
Sandi
P.S.  There was not nearly as much gobbledygook in your post this time.
Some but not much.