-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Tablet - Toshiba 10.1

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 13:53:25 -0600

Rose, I have been thinking about you and wondering if you were o.k.!  Sure
glad to see you back and hope your health is perfect.
I am going to keep your post about the router and the Tablet as I have a
suspicion I may be getting an I-Pad (or something similar) for Christmas.
And I just purchased a router a few months ago when I changed ISP's.  I have
lots to learn about how that works.  Got a new Epson Printer 4 in 1 that is
wireless compatible but I have not set it up yet.  Still connected with a
USB Port.
Stay tuned-----as I am sure I will have lots of questions after the first of
the year.
Sandi