-=PCTechTalk=- Re: System Restore

  • From: "Joyce" <jmcclure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 08:51:06 -0600

when he installed Win XP Pro.  I have not used a lot of the features but I
regularly do the One Button Check Up.  I kind of go by the old adage, "If it
ain't broke don't fix it".  And it is working beautifully.  And this comes
from someone who hated XP the first time around and had the shop take it off
and put on Win 98SE.
Joyce