-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Software to CLONE my C:

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 13:33:03 -0700

Bless you and thank you Don.  I am forever in your debt.  But, you better
collect soon..and I am always broke!  lol!

No seriously, I do not appreciate your information, I REALLY REALLY
appreciate the wording you used and the emphasis (with the caps) that really
spell out exactly what I needed to know.

I will be working on this, either this evening or tomorrow.  I first have to
find out if GHOST 10 works in VISTA.

Again, thank you and Bless YOU!
Rose
Las Vegas