-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Software to CLONE my C:

  • From: "Don Wilcox" <Dwilcox3@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 11:03:26 -0400

Norton Ghost will make both an IMAGE and a CLONE of a hard drive.

An IMAGE is similar to what an ISO file is to CDs.  It can be restored from
to any hard drive xcept a network drive.

A CLONE is a perfect replication of one hard drive onto another.  The clone
drive is just as bootable as the drive it was created from.

Don