-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Software to CLONE my C:

  • From: "Bran x86" <branx86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 16:27:03 -0500

On Ghost 2003 the flag is -fdsp, rather than -fpsd.
Full command line for a whole disk clone would be:
ghost -fdsp -clone,mode=COPY,src=1,dst=2

Where 1 is HD #1 as identified by ghost, and 2 is HD #2 as identified by
ghost. Make sure you state the appropriate numbers as per your
configuration.

This command will Clone all versions of vista.
--
--branx86@xxxxxxxxx
Solution Provider (I will find you a answer!)