-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Picasa question

  • From: "Jo Ann Weaver" <hillfarm3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 16:51:39 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

 Judith,
Just tried this and it did export(though it moved the whole folder) in the
larger size, but they are now in the original condition, dark and blurred.

Jo Ann

Just tried this and it worked.  I changed my picture, had it
selected (highlighted) then:

Clicked File
Export to Folder

Gives you option to retain it's size or make smaller.  It even
gave my a new name (i.e., scroll-1.jpg) so it wouldn't save over
old picture.  I did notice the size increased dramatically for
new jpg.

Judith

I have been using Picasa and like it. It can really improve
pictures. But, I
can't figure out how to get the pics out of Picasa in their
improved state.
Does anyone know how? I even tried e-mailing them, but it makes
them much
smaller.

Jo Ann