-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Picasa question

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 20:41:37 -0800

Just tried this and it worked.  I changed my picture, had it
selected (highlighted) then:

Clicked File
Export to Folder

Gives you option to retain it's size or make smaller.  It even
gave my a new name (i.e., scroll-1.jpg) so it wouldn't save over
old picture.  I did notice the size increased dramatically for
new jpg.

Judith

I have been using Picasa and like it. It can really improve
pictures. But, I
can't figure out how to get the pics out of Picasa in their
improved state.
Does anyone know how? I even tried e-mailing them, but it makes
them much
smaller.

Jo Ann