-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Photo Program?

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 17:31:40 -0500

for me, it is a wonderful program. I have my photo's etc.
organized in their own folders. and I use psp. BUT, what
this does, is search your entire computer for all of the
graphics that are on it. Then, you simply scroll through it
to see the different graphics. You can pick a specific
picture and choose for it to open that picture - in the
folder that is is in.
I have been downloading tons of free machine embroidery
designs and their pictures. they are in the folders of the
designers. So if I want - say a snowflake, I can use
picassa2 to look at all of the snowflakes by all of the
designers. Choose one, and it will take me to that folder.
It also does other things - but this is what is most
important to me!
Cris