-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Photo Program?

  • From: The Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Chris <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 10:17:09 -0500

Exxxxxxxactly!   Thank you.  Downloaded it here in Ohio and used it to
find a picture on this computer.  The program is great for fast
scanning and finding pictures.
  Regards from

Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
          ,,,,,,,,
         Ô¿Ô¬
   Cincinnati, Ohio
Scottsdale, Arizona
---------------------------------
Wednesday, 3/9/2005, @ 10:16:10 AM EST
---------------------------------
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms. . . disarm only those who are
neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. .  . Such laws make
things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they
serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed
man
may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."

-- Thomas Jefferson's "Commonplace Book," 1774-1776,
quoting from On Crimes and Punishment, by Cesare Beccaria, 1764
        Beccaria, 1764