-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Photo Program?

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 17:11:04 -0500

I looked at this program once andn wondered what was so different about it
from my photosuite program.  I view and edit pics with it.  As far as the
organizing, I have already organized my pics by folder name and was just
trying to understand the real benefit of a program like this.

christy
'p.s. I have lots of pictures