-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OT : Salt in the diet - And MUCH more!

  • From: "Mike the mod" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 10:44:03 -0800

Hi Sandi,
a couple of the cooking shows on TV have mentioned it is
the most commonly used green herb in the world.

Very popular in Chinese/Asian and Indian food.
Also Mexican food.
We have a large number of both culture here in BC Canada

It is the plant which produces the coriander seed.

I use it to garnish backed potatoes, and soups.
makes a nice green salad with a chopped onion and tomato.

When your a kid and want to clean the beaters and bowls
from the cookie/cake making you need to be in the kitchen.
Cheers

Mike