-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OT - Brush fire

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 09:59:57 -0400

Ouch!  When Florida burned back in '98 the fires got to within .75 miles of
my Mom's house.  We evacuated her long before the fire department did.  Her
house survived and I hope yours does as well.

If you need to be absent a few days we will miss you but understand.  Take
care of the house and your family.  Let us know what we can do for you in
addition to thoughts and prayers.

Pictures would be very interesting.  Local/Network NBC did a segment this
morning but TV video just isn't the same as a personal picture.

Don