-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OT - Brush fire

  • From: " milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 21:36:49 -0700

Fraid it's gonnabe a nasty one this season with all the rain round these
parts that brought up so MUCH undergrowth and grass.  The hill sides were
like pale green velvet..grass cover.. making the mountains a tinder box.
And the Idyllwild are up the hill from PS is SOOOO over grown with
undergrowth and trees...it's gonna be a fearfull thing when all that
ignites....don wanna thimk bout THAT.  Gruffle.
ML