-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OT - Brush fire

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: milady <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 19:18:44 -0700

Yeah, I saw that on CNN.  We have a time share in Palm Springs and I
know that area.
  Regards from

Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
          ,,,,,,,,
         Ô¿Ô¬
   Cincinnati, Ohio
Scottsdale, Arizona
Wednesday  6/22/2005  7:18:14 PM

The most pleasant and useful persons are those who leave some of the
problems of the universe for God to worry about.