-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Incredimail problem

  • From: Master NetLord <NetLord@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 22:03:51 -0400

TheBat! can be found at:          http://www.ritlabs.com/the_bat/

It has:

Support for an unlimited number of accounts and users
Fully customizable message templates that save hours of typing
Powerful filtering for automated message handling
Support for S/MIME and PGP versions from 2.6x through 6.5
Mail Dispatcher for managing email on remote servers
Simultaneous mail processing in the background for all accounts
Familiar Explorer-style folders for organizing messages
Easily configurable user interface with message preview option
Built-in HTML email viewer and message editor with spell-as-you-go
Sophisticated address book for storing all personal information
Unique Mail Ticker? for email notification
Multi-lingual interface supporting 15 languages on the fly
Import message bases from all major email clients
Many more features for managing email quickly and easily...

Poco can be found at:    http://www.pocomail.com/

It has:

PocoMail is a refreshingly different award-winning e-mail
application, with a specific focus: to allow you to take full
potential of e-mail, whether you get one or one hundred messages a
day. It will save you time and enable you to do things with e-mail
you never thought possible before. Put simply, PocoMail is an e-mail
tool like no other.

Why choose PocoMail?

30-day Money Back Guarantee
Safe - PocoMail is not vulnerable to e-mail viruses
Private - PocoMail can block advertisers and spammers from tracking your
message reading
Powerful - Many other features that allow you to master your mailbox
Administrator-friendly installation and maintenance

PocoMail Reviews
from Ziff-Davis
from WebAttack
from Rocket Download