-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Incredimail problem

  • From: Tori <verse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 10:46:03 -0500

First you copy the part you want to put into a new email by highlighting
it and using either ctrl+c, right click menu and choose copy or using the
taskbar menu, edit, and copy.  Go to the new email, click your mouse
in the blank body of the email until you see the cursor and then simply
hit ctrl+v or use the top taskbar, EDIT, paste.  You might have to hit
ctrl+v two or three times but the material you copied will then appear
in the previously blank email space.

Tori