-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Incredimail problem

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 19:21:48 -0700

I had problems with my email program, Calypso, and freelists.
I changed my plain text to ' U.S. ASCII ' and set my word wrap to
67 characters Tahoma 10pt font.
My read setting are the same.
It seems to have helped.

You can Calypso for free here;
Calypso ~ http://www.ouisoft.com/calypso.htm
A great source for questions and answers is the Yahoo Groups site
available at:
FAQ's
www.ouisoft.com/calypsofaq.htm

~~~
http://www3.telus.net/mikebike
See my Anti-Virus pages ~ http://virusinfo.hackfix.org

On 01/07/2002 at 7:08 PM Grant Karpik wrote:

'Fraid I can't help you with either of those programs as I use
Peagasus
Mail.

On 2 Jul 2002 at 13:27, DH (Rick) Holmes wrote:

> I have my Incredimail set to use plain text, but my stuff *is*
> getting reformatted. So why is Jo Ann's getting through OK? I
> reverted to Communicator because Incredimail was doing this and
> don't want to use MSOE. Now, yesterday, my ISP has setup a
tighter
> security on their servers and I am required to enter my email
> address
> all the time. This is a nuisance too, and there seems to be no
way
> out of it. Would someone like to give a brief run-down on TheBat
> and PocoMail, please.
>
> Thanks for your help, Tori, Gman, Grant & Co.
>
> Rick

...a cat is a diagram and a pattern of subtle air...

Grant Karpik
gkarpik@xxxxxxxxx