-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Incredimail problem

  • From: Tori <verse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 23:29:08 -0500

That worked perfectly Jo Ann.  Looks clean and neat.  Takes a minute
but it solves the reformat problem Incredimail causes for now.  This
way you know it will be easy to read anyway.  Glad I could help.

A bit of additional info.  If you send Incredimail to Netscape mail users,
reply doesn't work worth a darn from Netscape.  It either goes out blank
or weirdly formatted.  At least with the version I use.  I can't use Reply
on any Incredimail emails.  I have to start a new one.  It looks fine when
it comes in but for some reason, Netscape doesn't seem to want to send
it out properly.  I've hit reply on some and when I check sent mail....it was
totally blank...LOL.  Just thought I'd tell you in case any of your friends
have problems in replying to you.

Tori