-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Incredimail problem

  • From: Master NetLord <NetLord@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 09:47:12 -0400

I'm not sure if this was answered or not.  I use stationary with Poco.  I'm not
sure about TheBat! as it has no editing capability.  It can send HTML so I
guess you can, but one of the main reasons I went to Poco was that I could not
edit any of my E-Mail in TheBat!  What I mean by edit is to change fonts,
underline, indent, or otherwise "stylize" my E-Mail.

Regards from the
"Keyboard Cowboy",
Master NetLord
,,,,,