-=PCTechTalk=- Re: I Want To Try Something A Little Different!!

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 21:57:15 -0700

Hey!
What's this spell checker thing?
Does that mean my colours/colors, will be wrong.
Good night/nite =BF Charley Brown what's happening!<BG>

I have tried using different spell checkers but you have to have
something close to correct for them to work from.

Fortunately I keep one of the kids school dictionary's for a foot
rest.
Us poor Canucks will be lost.
http://www3.telus.net/mikebike
<mikeswhatsnews-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=3Dsubscribe>
See my Anti-Virus pages ~ http://virusinfo.hackfix.org

On 02/07/2002 at 12:32 AM GuitarMan wrote:

Welcome to the PCTT family, Hal.  I'm really glad to have you
aboard.

No pressure, but I'm looking forward to putting your replies
through my
spellchecker.         ;O}

Peace,
GMan