-=PCTechTalk=- Re: I Want To Try Something A Little Different!!

  • From: Linda Johnson <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 14:03:56 -0400

Ok...I can't believe I'm actually answering a hardware question....LOL

Anyone, PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong....but, Andy, what I would do
would be remove one of the drives you don't need at this moment....add
the new hard drive....copy the data from the old harddrive to the new
harddrive....then remove the old hard drive and put the one you took out
temporarily back in

Is this right?

Linda
Publisher ~ ABC ~ All 'Bout Computers